In 2018 Constellation Engineering made a business decision to attend the SLOM EXPO in Ecuador, as well as the ADIPEC EXPO in Abu Dhabi.
We had our own stand at both of the EXPO’s. Constellation attended these EXPO’s to make the Oil and Gas Terminals in South America and the Middle East aware of the products and services that we are able to offer to the OCIMF marine hose industry.
There were quite a few visitors to our stand at both EXPO’s that were specifically looking for the following OCIMF Marine Hose products that are manufactured by Constellation Engineering:
- Butterfly valves
- Heavy duty studded camlock and spool camlock
- Spool pieces
- Pick-up buoy, mooring buoy and chafe chain support buoys
- Concentric floating reducers
- Modular and solid spreader beams
- OCIMF marine hose test equipment
- DNV 2.7-1 Tanker toolboxes
- Winker lights
- Pelican hooks
There was also strong interest in the services that Constellation Engineering is able to offer. Some of these services include the following:
- Onsite marine hose testing and recertification in accordance with SMOG 2015, OCIMF 1995 and client procedures
- Hose building, offshore connection and integrity testing of the complete hose string.
- Hose life extension through burst testing, rubber sampling and ORCAFLEX analysis.
- Training on Marine hose testing, maintenance and repairs.